From: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Laura
Holmes
Sent: 29 August 2007 22:54
To: public-mobileok-checker
Subject: final notes and goodbye

Hi all,
Today is my last day... I just wanted to let you all know what a great
experience it's been working with you all this summer. I've learned so
much and have had a great time doing it. Thank you so much for
everything!

If you guys ever feel so inclined, my personal e-mail is
trillium@stanford.edu or holmeslc@gmail.com It's be great to hear from
you all again. I also hope that I have the opportunity to work with the
W3C again.

As some final notes, these past few days I just committed a lot of code
that should be almost final implementations of the first 9 tests plus
two more. The status document reflects this. Also, I've uploaded all the
unit tests I've been working with. I hope you guys find them useful. The
.xhtml document contains a short description of what the test should be
testing. Also, one final discovery we made is that tomcat doesn't really
recognize files that end in .jpeg. It only recognizes .jpg Weird, yes,
but now you know for future testing purposes.

Also, feel free to contact me on my personal e-mail if you have any
questions about anything in the code.

It's been a pleasure. Hopefully I'll run into you guys again!

Cheers,
Laura