De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org [mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Laura Holmes
Enviado el: miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2007 23:54
Para: public-mobileok-checker
Asunto: final notes and goodbye

Hi all,
Today is my last day... I just wanted to let you all know what a great experience it's been working with you all this summer. I've learned so much and have had a great time doing it. Thank you so much for everything!

If you guys ever feel so inclined, my personal e-mail is trillium@stanford.edu or holmeslc@gmail.com It's be great to hear from you all again. I also hope that I have the opportunity to work with the W3C again.

As some final notes, these past few days I just committed a lot of code that should be almost final implementations of the first 9 tests plus two more. The status document reflects this. Also, I've uploaded all the unit tests I've been working with. I hope you guys find them useful. The .xhtml document contains a short description of what the test should be testing. Also, one final discovery we made is that tomcat doesn't really recognize files that end in .jpeg. It only recognizes .jpg Weird, yes, but now you know for future testing purposes.

Also, feel free to contact me on my personal e-mail if you have any questions about anything in the code.

It's been a pleasure. Hopefully I'll run into you guys again!

Cheers,
Laura