De: public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-mobileok-checker-request@w3.org] En nombre de Jo Rabin
Enviado el: martes, 07 de agosto de 2007 6:10
Para: public-mobileok-checker
Asunto: RE: Tomorrow's Task Force Call

I don't know how many people are actually around tomorrow, Laura. I will
try to be on the call, but I think that most people (including me) are
on vacation.

In respect of CSS, I agree that we need to have a clearer idea of what
we are trying to do, and think about how we should do it following from
that. I am a bit concerned, for example, that things like illegal CSS 1
selectors haven't been stirred properly into the mix yet - though I
haven't looked closely. I think it would be a good idea to write down in
a non-programmatic way what we think we are doing.

I'm all for your making a start on the HTTP request / response stuff.

All best

Jo