Re: Proposed new Customizationof shortcut SCs to reduce risk of accidental voice activation

I don't think the on/off option is a good idea – I wouldn't want to give
developers an easy way to simply leave a group of users out. I agree
that if allowing the user to customize with a control key is more
straightforward than a character sequence, it makes sense to separate
those at different levels.

Cheers,
Kim

Kimberly Patch