Re: Proposed new Customizationof shortcut SCs to reduce risk of accidental voice activation

​​I've moved my proposals to the bottom of your page so it's all together.

I think it will be a stretch to force devs to make every hard coded
shortcut a customizable shortcut that accepts a string. But I'm fine with
trying to push it through if its technically  possible. It appears Jonathan
is saying its quite complicated.

We should however, have a fallback position that helps solve the problem of
colliding keys and VR systems, if the original proposal is rejected.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902