Re: Mobile Accessibility Taskforce Agenda

Yep, the decision on the WCAG call this week was for the Task Forces to
focus on writing new SC, and then the broader Working Group would decide if
and where to combine any of them into existing SCs.

I'm sure Cathy will have more on today's MATF call.

No rage quite detected.   ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)