Re: Proposal: expanding/modifying Guideline 2.1 and its SCs (2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3) to cover Touch+AT

>>If the webpage naively decided to handle its own keyboard control by
listening to keypress or keydown events, then checking if the keycode

so we'd be failing a <span tabindex="0" class="myclass" etc...
role="button">fake button</span> when they have trapped keystroke 32 and 27
to mimic a button?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*