Re: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

Detlev,
You have made a very good write up for this information.
I did have a question about the target clearance 2.5.6. With target size
stated as 9 mm in 2.5.5, a Center spacing of targets of 9mm would not give
any space between targets. Please confirm if I have read your information
correctly or not. Best Regards. Alan