Re: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

I would be uncomfortable with punting the gesture issue and just rely on
keyboard, just because its hard to solve.

I've tested several apps for large corporations where they worked fine with
VO off, but with VO on large parts of the functionality didn't work.

For me, it's not really "mobile" if it can't be done while on the move, if
there is a requirement for a keyboard. You have to find a table, sit down,
and treat the device like a laptop.

It's early days of mobile AT and its the wild west. But let's try to put
our heads together and find a solution that:

- allows users of mobile AT get the information while standing, while on a
moving bus, etc...
-that puts some requirements on authors, but not crazy ones
-that helps set in motion a convergence of AT for mobile on functionality
etc...

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*