Re: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

On 18/08/2015 16:41, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
> do they have a way to map screen readers gestures to colliding special
> gestures in apps?

Not to my knowledge, no.

iOS does have some form of gesture recording with Assistive Touch, but I
can't seem to get it to play ball in combination with VoiceOver, and in
the specific case of web content (though this may be my inexperience
with this feature). On Android/Win Mobile side, I don't think there's
anything comparable, so certainly no cross-platform, cross-AT mechanism.