Re: ML Schema call September 26, 2016 agenda

Dear Larisa,

That is OK.
I have redrawn your example (very good one, thank you) in Astah and also will upload it as an *.owl file.
I will send you an email within 2-3 days asking to check it and probably also ask for help in assigning instances and classes from the example to the categories: information object, process etc.

Thank you,
Agnieszka