From: Agnieszka Ławrynowicz [agnieszka.lawrynowicz@cs.put.poznan.pl]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 12:05 PM
To: MLW3C; public-ml-schema@w3.org
Subject: ML Schema call September 26, 2016 agenda

Dear All,

Below please find below an agenda for today’s call of the Machine Learning Schema W3C Community Group.

Call September 26, 2016, 1.30pm-2.30pm CET

Agenda

1. Finalizing the documentation [1]. The target is to have a complete draft within a week in order to be able to release a draft to the W3C mailing list before ISWC2016.
2. Possible journal paper.

We will use Google Hangout for the call [2].

Regards and Cheers,

Agnieszka

[1] https://github.com/ML-Schema/documentation/tree/gh-pages
[2] https://hangouts.google.com/call/dskyydrmpsybpvxhql5aehiht4a