From: John Cowan [mailto:cowan@ccil.org] On Behalf Of John Cowan
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 1:22 PM
To: David Lee
Cc: David Carlisle; public-microxml@w3.org
Subject: Re: What to do about newlines in attribute values?

David Lee scripsit:

> What would be the purpose of authoring MicroXML if what you want is
> HTML5 ?  Why not author directly in HTML5 ...

Because HTML5 unconstrained is a horrible mess.

--
It was dreary and wearisome.  Cold clammy winter still held way in this forsaken country.  The only green was the scum of livid weed on the dark greasy surfaces of the sullen waters.  Dead grasses and rotting reeds loomed up in the mists like ragged shadows of long-forgotten summers.
        --"The Passage of the Marshes"          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan