ACTION-230: Questionnaire for splitting out the section 5.2 of the spec or not?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 07:44:05 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/spec-splitting/ to answer the
question: "should we take the entire section 5.2 out of the spec before
transitioning to CR or not?".

*ALL* Media Fragments participants should answer to this questionnaire.
Feel free to write a short rationale to your answer in the text field
below. The questionnaire is open until tomorrow since we would like to
vote in tomorrow's telecon.
Thanks.