CfP: Special Session at MMM2010 on Multimedia Preservation: How to ensure multimedia access over time?

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:53:51 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org, public-media-fragment@w3.org
Dear all,

may i direct your attention to the special session we are organizing at this years MultiMedia Modeling conference. We would be very pleased, if you consider to contribute. You can find more information at the following link or in the CfP attached to this email.

http://mmm2012.org/important-dates-2/

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Florian