RE: Protocol Time-sequence Diagrams (resolving action 133)

On feb 10, 2010 at 10:52, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Cc: public-media-fragment@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Protocol Time-sequence Diagrams (resolving action 133)
>
> Looking good to me, but then, you painted exactly my examples. :-)
>
> Can somebody confirm that it would be the same with MPEG files?

I guess for 5.2.3 (ProxyCacheable), this only works when a time range is
expressible in one single byte range, independent of the underlying media
format. Considering interleaved vs. non-interleaved audio-video streams,
cases where time ranges correspond to a single byte range will rather be
limited I think.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab