Re: Protocol Time-sequence Diagrams (resolving action 133)

Looking good to me, but then, you painted exactly my examples. :-)

Can somebody confirm that it would be the same with MPEG files?

Then there is the point that Conrad made that a client may need an
auxiliary file to resolve the actual resource and byte ranges to
request. I am not even sure we need to mention that, since the
specifications for retrieving byte ranges on such resources exist
elsewhere, and thus could be applied by logical deduction. Also,
neither Apple's scheme nor Microsoft's scheme are "open standards",
though Apple is trying to publish its spec as a RFC through IETF, but
with "no derivative works" attached and further restrictive rights.
So, I'm not sure how much we really want to address such formats.

I guess, I am keen to explain the main use case and maybe mention
further use cases, but not go into too much detail there.