Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments

I checked the documents - while the mime types are registered, the
proposed fragment addressing schemes are not part of those
registration documents. I think that was the point that Erik was
trying to make. If this is incorrect, please explain - maybe the
fragment addressing schemes were registered differently.

Regards,
Silvia.