Re: Fwd: change "URL" to "web address" throughout the HTML 5 spec (Issue-56 urls-webarch)

Silvia Pfeiffer a écrit :
> We just need to be clear what we mean an even if we use "URL", we
> should probably explain at the beginning briefly what we mean by that.
> Also, we need to be consistent.

I see no reason either to change terminology.
First, I observe we do *not* use the term URL in our document. Searching
  for any occurrence of this term, you will find just one in the section
8.3.2.1.1. (SMIL state of the art) which could be replaced.
We use the term URI as it is defined in RFC3986.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.