Proposal: a f2f meeting in conjunction with IETF 102

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 08:09:37 +0000
To: WebRTC WG <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi,

we'd like to know what people feel about arranging a f2f the weekend
before IETF 102 in Montreal. (Meaning July 13-14)

We've heard wishes to discuss how we should get started on NV, and other
topics (like testing, or getting webrtc-pc to PR, for example) could
perhaps also be fruitful to discuss.

So, would this be a good idea? If so, should it be a
half-day/full-day/two-day meeting? What topics should we focus on?

All input is welcome!

Stefan for the chairs