Re: getUserMedia() and authenticated origins

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> wrote:
> I don't have one. I suggest you start by going through the slides and
> if that doesn't give satisfaction, go to the recordings.

You claimed this was discussed extensively. From the recorded minutes
there is no such evidence. I suggest again we have this debate here on
a public mailing list, so the arguments are more readily available. I
don't think it's acceptable to keep sending me into the weeds to find
tracts of evidence this was actually discussed.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/