Re: Our error-handling is broken (Re: Promise slides)

Jan-Ivar,

Are you saying that Mozilla is blocked on moving forward with a more
complete implementation of the webrtc spec because the spec is not using
promises?

I'm keen for Mozilla to be completely feature compatible with chrome and
would prefer Mozilla devs spent time doing that over worrying about
promises. But if it's promises that's holding you up, I'm more inclined to
accept them.

Best Regards,
Silvia.