Re: Conclusions from the constraints spec review

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <
stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> It becomes very difficult to make progress if we, in situation when we
> have had one design discussed and agreed to a long time ago, being in
> the draft for a long time, can't consider it as the baseline.

The Constrainable interface first appeared a little over 3 months ago.
Before that, constraints were in the draft via MediaTrackConstraints, but
with open issues like "Provide definition of optional constraints here" and
"Provide definition of mandatory constraints here."  Furthermore, important
aspects of the design have been controversial and continually discussed
right up to the present day.

Rob
waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w