Re: The Image Stream Processing pipeline/s

I think compute-intensive image processing will not want to use the
MediaRecorder pathway. It will likely not be presenting a frame-based
chunk, and depending on what options are available you'd have to decode the
stream. I think using something more like stream->video->canvas (although
admittedly chewy) is better.