Re: The Image Stream Processing pipeline/s

So is the recommendation that we should use the Media Recording Blob
based API?

   stream -> media recorder -> blob -> file reader -> array buffer

As compared to the current de-facto pipeline?

   stream -> <video> -> <canvas> -> image data -> array buffer

And Image Capture?  Giri has just published the latest version of that.

roBman