From: "Greg Billock" <gbillock@google.com>
To: "Rob Manson" <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Cc: public-media-capture@w3.org
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 12:12:20 AM
Subject: Re: The Image Stream Processing pipeline/s

I think compute-intensive image processing will not want to use the MediaRecorder pathway. It will likely not be presenting a frame-based chunk, and depending on what options are available you'd have to decode the stream. I think using something more like stream->video->canvas (although admittedly chewy) is better.