Proposed LC schedule for "Media Capture and Streams"

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:09:40 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
The "Media Capture and Streams" document is developing quite nicely.

Of the bugs filed in May and June when we asked people to 'File bugs on
*everything* you think should be fixed before declaring the spec "done
for version 1"' [1], many have been resolved and for most the remaining
ones there is ongoing work or concrete proposals being discussed [2].

After consulting with the Editor's we propose the following schedule for
moving to Last Call:

* now - December 6: Continue working resolving outstanding bugs and edit
the document (the TPAC meeting will be used in this process)
* December 6: a new draft released
* December 6 - December 15: CfC to go to LC (based on the December 6
version)
* December 16 - January 20: LC period

Stefan for the chairs

[1]