Re: Proposal related to bug 22270 "Adding tracks to MediaStream should only be possible for constructed streams"

From: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:21:48 +0200
To: <robert@ocallahan.org>, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
On 2013-10-25 09:40, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> Alternative A seems a bit more straightforward. However, I would call
> ConstructedMediaStream just "MediaStream" since JS authors usually only
> have to use interface names when they're calling constructors.

I vote for A as well.

Regarding the names, I would like to call the simplest type MediaStream.
It defines the minimum requirements for being a MediaStream, but at the
same time it is a "complete" type that you could have an instance of (in
future APIs). All the others are variants that adds some special
functionality; like the ability to be constructed.

/Adam