Re: Synchronous versus asynchronous getSourceInfos

While more grammatically correct, to me getSourceInfo reads like it's
getting the info about a particular source. How about getSources() (or
getUserSources) instead?

Also, as this makes getSourceInfos more like getUserMedia, is there a good
reason to have this as a static method on MediaStreamTrack as opposed to
Navigator, like getUserMedia? (I may have just missed this in the original
discussion)