Re: questions about direct assignment

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Adam Bergkvist
<adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>wrote:

> But the key idea is still that all new tracks that the user agent adds
> (local in the gUM() case, and remote in the PeerConnection case) have the
> same origin so the stream would never change origin.

I'm not up to date on the latest thinking on the WebRTC security model but
this might not be the case for PeerConnection. Imagine if you get a gUM
track with origin A and add it to a PeerConnection. The remote machine sees
a MediaStream with a track with origin A. Then later the local machine gets
a PeerConnection track with origin B and adds it to the MediaStream feeding
into the PeerConnection. Now the remote machine sees its MediaStream get a
new track added with origin B.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq