Re: questions about direct assignment

On 5/31/13 4:05 PM, Jim Barnett wrote:
> If a MediaStream received from a PeerConnection is immutable (I
> assume we're talking about the recipient of the call here), how can
> the recipient modify the call, e.g. by adding video to it?

I think it the proposal was that the application (on the receiving side)
would not be able to add or remove tracks, but the user agent
(PeerConnection) would be able to.

So if the app on the sending side added a video track to a MediaStream
being sent, the track would be added to the MediaStream object on the
receiving side by the PeerConnection.

(Rob to correct if I got this wrong)

Stefan