Re: RECAP: Conclusion: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

From: Tommy Widenflycht <tommyw@google.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:04:19 +0200
To: Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Cc: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Chromium have made some design decisions which assumes that a MST can only
belong to one MS but that is not the reason for bringing this up. It's part
of the process to have to rewrite code as the spec evolves and from an
implementation view I don't see that one is harder to implement that the
other.

I just saw a major change in described behavior and could not find any
compelling reasons why that was made.

/Tommy