Re: RECAP: Conclusion: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

So a user wants to send the audio MST through PC1 (with relay) and the
video MST through PC2. How does this require a MST to belong to more that
one MS? And how can there be any expectation that the audio and video
are synchronized
on the receiving side? I must be missing something.