Re: RECAP: Conclusion: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

Sure, but you could achieve the same synchronization by cloning the desired
MediaStreamTrack; the new MST would share the original source. As I
understand it, the question is whether a single MST object can appear in
multiple MediaStreams (i.e. without cloning).