Update: Face-to-face meeting in February for Media Cap (January)

There will also be an IETF rtcweb interim meeting, and the only sensible
thing to do is to co-locate.

So please go to

http://www.doodle.com/wvzp6ue9awn7wpni

and indicate your availability.

The exact division of time between Media Capture, WebRTC and rtcweb for
those three days is yet TBD.

Stefan for the chairs.