updates to requirements document

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 06:36:28 -0700
To: <public-media-capture@w3.org>
I have filled out the  requirements section in the use case document
(http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/media-stream-capture/scenarios.h
tml)  and added links from the scenarios to the requirements. I have not
modified any existing content or taken anything out of the document.

There's still more work to do:

1) there are some free floating requirements that were suggested on the
list but not incorporated in any of the scenarios.  Do we want to
incorporate them into the scenarios or leave them as is?

2)  The scenarios contain lists of items that are similar to the
requirements.  Do we want to remove them, or leave them in and modify
them to match the requirements more closely?

3) I have organized the requirements into four classes: permissions,
local media, remote media, and media capture.  Maybe it would  be better
to have a different classification or a single list.

Let me know what you think.

-          Jim