: updates to requirements document

From: Sunyang (Eric) <eric.sun@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 08:42:37 +0000
To: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi Jim

Thanks for your hard work.

Yang
Huawei

: Jim Barnett [mailto:Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com]
ʱ: 201273 21:36
ռ: public-media-capture@w3.org
: updates to requirements document

I have filled out the  requirements section in the use case document (http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/media-stream-capture/scenarios.html)  and added links from the scenarios to the requirements. I have not modified any existing content or taken anything out of the document.

Theres still more work to do:

1)      there are some free floating requirements that were suggested on the list but not incorporated in any of the scenarios.  Do we want to incorporate them into the scenarios or leave them as is?
[yang] I think leave them as is is OK, because not related to scenario

2)      The scenarios contain lists of items that are similar to the requirements.  Do we want to remove them, or leave them in and modify them to match the requirements more closely?
[yang] I think modify them to match the requirements is better

3)      I have organized the requirements into four classes: permissions, local media, remote media, and media capture.  Maybe it would  be better to have a different classification or a single list.
[yang] I think we should have classification, and the current classes are good.

Let me know what you think.

-        Jim