Re: additional mapping for Shema.org format

Le 20/03/2012 07:56, Daniel Park a écrit :
> hope so even if I am away from the town, now I am in china, so I do not
> 100% convince for the call participation. I've asked Thierry for the
> charing today call.

Sorry Daniel, but reading your previous email I was NOT asked to chair
the telecon today
"I will be away from the town in whole next week, however will be trying to
chair the teleconf. Not 100% sure though."
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Mar/0015.html

Any way I am ready to chair today as we need a call, and will send a
agenda in a few minutes.

Thierry.