Re: Implementation report

Florian, thanks for your excellent works.

Now, the implementation report is ready, and should be discussed in the
next teleconf.
I will be away from the town in whole next week, however will be trying to
chair the teleconf. Not 100% sure though.

If I have a trouble to make a call, then I will let you know in advance.

By the way, thanks Florian, Thomas, Sebastian and all for your valuable
contributions to the group.

Regards, Daniel.

--
*Soohong Daniel Park*