RE: additional mapping for Shema.org format

I can have a look too for schema.org. I am working on schema-org updates with BBC colleagues with a focus on the service part / out of scope of ma-ont.

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: Thierry MICHEL [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: mercredi, 14. mars 2012 12:25
To: Florian Stegmaier
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: additional mapping for Shema.org format

Le 14/03/2012 12:19, Florian Stegmaier a écrit :
> Hi Thierry,
>
> we should also add the mapping provided by Sebastian in [1]. Here we nearly have all information.

Sure,

I have made a placeholder for a new mapping for YouTube
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-mappings.html

Please feel free to update it.

Best,

Thierry.

> Cheers.
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2012Feb/0005.html
> _____________________________
> Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
> Chair of Distributed Information Systems
> University of Passau
> Innstr. 43
> 94032 Passau
>
> Room 248 ITZ
>
> Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
> Fax: +49 851 509 3062
>
> stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
> https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/
> http://twitter.com/fstegmai
>
> Am 14.03.2012 um 12:16 schrieb Thierry MICHEL:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> We had decided to provide an  additional  mapping for the Shema.org format.
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/additional-mappings.html
>>

>> While we are finalizing the API Implementation report, do we have a (or more) volunter(s) to work on the Shema.org mapping table ?
>>
>> Thanks for you contribution.
>>
>> Thierry

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway