Re: Implementation report

Florian,

Excellent work !

And please thank Thomas and Sebastian for their active participation.
Please give me their full name and I will add their name in the ack section.

We are now close to the CR exit criteria.

Remains a few Issues:
Dublin Core:
D8-b: implementation 1 fails

YouTube
Y8-b: implementation 1 fails
Y12-b: implementation 1 fails

Do you think the Salzburg Research implementation can be fixed to pass
these 3 tests ?

Could you please provide the G1, G5,G6, G7 General behaviour tests.
These are currently not linked.

Again thanks for your great work, in these days when the Group is very
silent.
Daniel, there was no telecon setup this week, can you please make sure
to schedule one next week?

Best,

Thierry