Re: XMP example and XMP JSON response files don't seem to be in sync.

This was an error in the XSLT that generates the RDF from the original XMP.
I have fixed this now, see

http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/mawg/xmp/xslt/
http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/mawg/xmp/xslt/xmp-canonical-mapped-to-mawg-by-xslt.rdf

Florian, I guess you when need to regenerate the JSON from above RDF.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow