Re: bug in the RDF Media Ontology

PA,

Unfortunately the media Ontology is now published as a Recommendation
and it cannot be edited.

I had send an earlier message for people of the group to review the
document, and had explained that once the document is published as a
Rec, it is frozen forever, and no edits can be done on this document.

However, there is an errata page linked from the Rec at
http://www.w3.org/2012/01/mediaont-10-errata.html
for corrections.

I have edited this page and have added the two errata for RDF and TTL.
Please review it carefully.

Furthermore, the media Ontology Recommendation links to two external files

from the spec :

"For you convenience, you may download this RDF file at
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.rdf"

"For you convenience, you may download this TTL file at
http://www.w3.org/ns/ma-ont.ttl"

I have published your new RDF and TTl version in these 2 URI.

Conclusion:

The RDF and TTL embeded in the spec in sections 7.3 and section 8 can
not be edited and will remain with the bugs.

The links to the external RDF and TTL files are corrected.
The errata page explains these errors and how to mofify it.

Best,

Thierry