Re: XMP example and XMP JSON response files don't seem to be in sync.

Felix,

See my multiple responses in line.

Le 10/02/2012 08:47, Felix Sasaki a écrit :
> Werner Thierry, Florian, all,
>
> I have implemented the identifier issue that Martin found and that Werner
> explained to me. At Thierry. the updated files are at
> http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/mawg/xmp/xslt/

I have published your files in the testsuite
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/xmp-canonical-mapped-to-mawg.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/metadata_formats/xmp-canonical-mapped-to-mawg.ttl

> Thierry, about
>
> "Please also send me the XMP atomic test for following properties
> location, keywork, genre,rating, policy, framesze, compression,duration,
> samplingrate, frame rate numtraks
>
> X8,X10, X11,X12,X16,X21,X22, X23,X25, X26,,X28,
>

> If I understand you correctly you want to have the input data for the tests
> (that is an XMP file that contains just the data relevant for the test) and
> the JSON response, correct?
>
> I am in a meeting the whole day and then will drive to Prague tonight. So
> it's likely that I get to the atomic tests next week. Anyway, it would be
> great to have first the JSON re-generated from Florian so that I'm sure
> that I am using the right JSON for the atomic tests.

I don't think we can delay this work any longer. We need to terminate
this work ASAP in order to fulfill the charter milestones and move to PR.

Therefore, in order to move forward, I have taken the task to edit all
the XMP atomic tests, with the corresponding JSON responses.

With your XMP expertise, could you please at least check these XMP
atomic tests, table 4.2.1 Tests for XMP format
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/API/implementation-report.html

I would like that we discuss this implementation report during the next
telecon.

Best,

Thierry

>>> https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/