Re: Youtube RDF update ?

Daniel, Wonusk, all,

just a small correction, i think you got me wrong in the teleconf - i am not waiting for months, our implementation is ready since october ;) i just wanted to know if the RDF file is also affected with the changes of done in the XML/JSON. If yes, it would be great, if he could also adopt the RDF file. I will do the final checking and prepare everything.

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau