Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG Teleconf - 2012-02-07

Hi Thierry,

sorry, but maybe i have missed something - did Wonsuk provide a new version of the RDF file? If yes it is valid? (i will asap start to compare it to the JSON file)

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ

Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062

stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/
http://twitter.com/fstegmai
_____________________________

Am 06.02.2012 um 19:30 schrieb Thierry Michel:

> Adding more answers to my previous my email sent too fast unfortunatly ...
> sorry for the inconvinience.
>>
>> I have to send regrets for tomorrow. But see below for my response.
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Here is the tentative agenda for the tomorrow call.

>>> 1. Convene
>>>
>>> Media Annotations WG
>>>
>>> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
>>> numbers:
>>> France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03