Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG Teleconf - 2011-09-12

Dear all,

since (nearly) my complete it infrastructure broke down, i have to do
urgent things in order to recover all data etc. Please feel free to asign
action items to me.

Best.

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Sep/0048.html