Re: reviewing the JSON file for each metadata formats

Florian,

I guess you are the one who collects the JSON file for each metadata
formats reviewed.
These are linked from the wiki testsuite
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/TestSuite_implementation

but the file are published on your website
https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/~stegmai/w3cmawg/

Best,

Thierry.