From: Pierre-Antoine Champin [pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr]
Sent: 25 November 2011 21:50
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre; 'tmichel@w3.org'
Cc: "'Höffernig, Martin'"; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: datatypes without xsd namespace information in ma-ont.rdf

Hi all,

first of all, my apologies for my silent of the last months; I've been
literally flooded with lectures -- plus the organization of WWW 2012.

Anyway...

I checked the RDF from the CR and from the PR: apart from the namespace
problem, they *are* semantically equivalent, so everything is fine on
that front.

However, I saw that ma:identifier sneaked back, while we had decided to
remove it as identifiers are bound to be URIs, and so owl:sameAs should
always be used instead (see [1]).

So I made version R35, which is R34 with ma:identifier removed again.
I converted it to turtle, and checked that the two versions are valid
and semantically equivalent. I also made HTML-embedable version of both.

Please find attached the 4 corresponding files.

 best

  pa

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Jun/0100.html