RE: datatypes without xsd namespace information in ma-ont.rdf

It is true for all xml datatypes and the error is in the rdf in the body of the specification.

Jean-Pierre

-----Original Message-----
From: Evain, Jean-Pierre [mailto:evain@ebu.ch]
Sent: vendredi, 25. novembre 2011 11:47
To: 'Höffernig, Martin'; tmichel@w3.org; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: datatypes without xsd namespace information in ma-ont.rdf

I am looking at the latest version I have kept where datatypes were expressed as follows

    <rdfs:range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#decimal"/>

With the namespace defined as

    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#"

which looks fine to me. I don't know what went wrong and when but you are right the declaration should be there.

Jean-Pierre